Students :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.
A forum for Shannon's students. 
I Can't Belive How Time Flies
Date: April 05, 2010 02:46AM

I hate to admit it but it has been a long time since I have thought of Shannon. I am mere months from graduating from College and I can't believe its been 4 years....4 years since I met her, and 4 years since I lost her. Its hard to believe. Today is Easter and it is a time to think of family and the ones you love and it seems fitting that Shannon popped into my head. I really do miss her and I wish that more people got to experience just how great of a person she was. I have two cousins who are in school this year and they are always telling me about their classes and this year my cousin Camden is taking Physics and I wish he would have had a chance to experience with with Shannon and could tell me stories about how great her classes and how she made the subject fun. Its such a shame that no one else will ever get a chance to experience the joy she brought to students and how fun she made classes for everyone. She will always be on my mind and in my heart.

Miss you Ms. Kiernan

Sincerely,
Chris

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Can't Belive How Time Flies
Posted by: admin ()
Date: April 05, 2010 04:58AM

Thank you for your note. Happy Easter I too can hardly believe how the time has gone by and you are getting ready to graduate college. How far you have come and i know Ms Kiernan would be so proud of you. Time does go by and your life is busy as it should be but it makes me smile to know that even so...you will remember Ms K and her passion for trying to make learning fun. She always found the joy in everything in life.. even physics! I try to follow her example and hope you will too. Enjoy your life and thank you again for remembering. It means the world to me.. As her mom, there isnt a minute that goes by that i dont think of her and knowing that she is not forgotten by others makes the pain a little easier to bear.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.