Students :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.
A forum for Shannon's students. 
thinking of Ms. Kiernan
Posted by: Jenelle ()
Date: August 08, 2013 02:46AM

I can't believe its been over 7 years since she passed away. I was in a workshop a few months ago and the woman teaching it had her hair, similar facial features, and a similar personality. It was so hard concentrating. One of my co workers sons is going to school at Hofstra on Long Island, so every time we talk about him I think about her. I went to NYC, but thought of her because of New York. Whenever I get together with friends I went to high school with we talk about her. When I see a certain friend post something on facebook I think about the tears we shared sitting on the bleachers after we had to walk out of class that week. There are so many things over the years that have happened that make me think of her. I just wanted her family to know that she hasn't been forgotten, not be me and I'm certain not by anyone else who ever had the opportunity to cross her path.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: thinking of Ms. Kiernan
Posted by: Shannons Mom ()
Date: January 17, 2014 05:46AM

YOu have no idea how wonderful it is to hear from former students who remember Shannon and to share the impact she had on their lives. She will never be forgotten and i can only imagine all of the lives she would have continued to touch. I guess we were the lucky ones.. THank you for posting.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.